Join Team Bancroft
We Hire for Life
An inspirational and family-oriented work environment, fast growing company with ambitious projects, and an incredibly talented team are just a few reasons why you will love it here. We build more than projects; we build careers!
Build Your Career with Bancroft
Our team and culture are what makes Bancroft better! We consistently win awards for our craftsmanship, safety, and culture and you will be part of a winning team! We are deeply committed to your success and each other’s, as well as our clients and partners. We genuinely focus on your professional development and you will have opportunities to coach and mentor others in their careers, too.
- We have a culture of promotion from within and over 75% of our senior leadership team has enjoyed decades long tenure with our company – your opportunity awaits!
- We are passionate about making our communities better with time, talent, and treasure. We also take pride in knowing our projects help our clients to make an impact long after the job is complete.
- We hire for life – and if your values align with ours then we’d love for you to retire with us!
Looking for your new home away from home? We are not family owned but we have a family feel that began when we opened our doors in 1975 and you will fit right in! Our culture is consistently recognized as a Top Workplace – you will work with the best in the industry. We are an award-winning team that demonstrates an unparalleled drive to work hard and play hard; always doing what’s right not what’s easy.
- We are driven to offer the best in technology, and you will be empowered and encouraged to be your best every day.
- We provide a multitude of learning opportunities that allow you to achieve your career goals and we invite you to enthusiastically explore a variety of career paths.
- We take pride in building better communities through our outreach and the diversity of project types in a multitude of markets in our region.
Bancroft Construction employs Co-Operative education students with a goal of creating valuable work experiences and building relationships that may lead to full time employment with Bancroft upon graduation.
The co-op program also offers a Mentor/Mentee component that introduces students to Bancroft’s operations and culture and provides an avenue of personal and professional development for both the Mentee and Mentor in a safe learning environment.
Featured Career Paths:
20% have worked for us for over 15 years
15% have worked for us for over 20 years.
Why Bancroft is Better
You will be empowered to grow, take charge, and make an impact. We provide excellent benefits, professional development, an award-winning culture, and more.
- Insurance starting on the first day of employment
- EPO High Deductible HSA & HRA plans
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Short Term Disability
- Wellness Programs
- Paid Time Off
and so much more!
Our employees enjoy holiday celebrations, Summer BBQs, team participation in walks/runs, and a myriad of community service initiatives. Bancroft employees are active members of the communities in which we work and live. We embrace “giving back and paying it forward!”
- New Hire Onboarding: Robust, 2-3-day position-specific program
- Extensive Online Learning Access: Thousands of classes available at all times!
- Cutting-Edge Professional Certifications: PCRA/ICRA, ASHE, P6, LEAN, CPR/AED & more!
- Professional Development: Mentorship programs, both external and internal training courses, local and national conferences, and leadership coaching.
Bancroft is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.